The 2018 grant season is closed at this time.
The next deadline for a Maddox Charitable Fund application will be January 15, 2019 at 4:30 p.m. CST.
Please visit the Web site again in the Fall to access the 2019 application.
Final reports for 2017 grants are due Monday, July 16, 2018. The narrative final report should be submitted through the online system.
The final financial report should be submitted on the required Final Financial Report Form and uploaded through the online system.
If you have questions about the final report, please call the office at 615-385-1006 or contact a Maddox staff member. We are happy to walk you through the process with you or to talk through any challenges your program may have encountered.
Thank you for allowing the Maddox Charitable Fund to partner with you over the past year. We look forward to reading your reports and learning more about your work.
Areas of Interest
The Dan and Margaret Maddox Charitable Fund’s mission is to better our community through strategic investments in furthering wildlife conservation, and in improving the lives of young people.
We invest in efforts that:
- Focus on education
- Focus on low-income youth
- Support and protect wildlife habitats, especially those important for hunting and fishing
We look for initiatives that operate out of:
- A mindset of effective management and excellence
- A culture of results and innovation
- A philosophy of high impact (micro or macro)
- Approaches that have the ability to significantly improve the lives and communities of the underserved
Our founders had a commitment to helping disadvantaged young people who strive to better their lives. And they had a love of nature and a passion for hunting and fishing.